Saturday, June 12, 2010

Knock on the sky and listen to the sound. ~ Zen Saying



.


I told Dear Hubby this afternoon as we drove home from one of the archery ranges he enjoys going to that I need to write down a word Cooper says before I forget it and it gets lost in the little cracks and crevices that seem to eat up memories as time goes on. This is the word he says for 'helicopter':


"Hote-a-totta"


I don't know about you, but I think it's darling.


Even at age 4 Dylan still calls them by the name he gave them when he was not much past the infant stage: "Caw-caw". He simply doesn't care to call them by any other name. That is fine with me.














2 comments:

Betty W said...

I don´t know if you got this from my blog, but I did it a while ago too. I loved your meaningful answers. I wish I can experience it, to have my grandkids run up to me and hug me someday. Sounds wonderful!

Donna. W said...

I could have written most of your answers myself. Sorry I've been scarce lately, but I've had my hands full with house guests. They leave today.